There will always be moments in our lives when we crawl. Moments when we find ourselves weak and in need of help. These are the moments when I wish to be carried through the darkness; the moments when I wish to offer a path to the light; the moments when I wish to be a companion in your journey. If you somehow find yourself here, persevere. Crawl through the darkness. Carry yourself through. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Laugh, smile and love ardently.ASK BOX
tell me a secret
One time during class my drama/english teacher, who’s a devout vegan and all about not killing animals, accidentally stepped on a ladybug. He froze up and slowly cradles it in his hand and he was so heartbroken and started quoting Hamlet.
I didn’t have the heart to tell him that it was a red m&m.
I can’t breathe
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere