There will always be moments in our lives when we crawl. Moments when we find ourselves weak and in need of help. These are the moments when I wish to be carried through the darkness; the moments when I wish to offer a path to the light; the moments when I wish to be a companion in your journey. If you somehow find yourself here, persevere. Crawl through the darkness. Carry yourself through. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Laugh, smile and love ardently.ASK BOX
- dudes: "all men watch porn just get used to it"
- dudes: "men just have stronger sex drives than women, its just biology"
- dudes: "we can't help objectifying women, its in our dna"
- feminists: "rape happens a lot in our society and most are perpetrated by men, towards women, and i can't tell the difference between safe men and dangerous men just by looking so i tend to be wary of men sometimes"
- dudes: "NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN SECOND HOW CAN YOU GENERALIZE ALL MEN THATS SO UNFAIR"
- Bisexual person in a relationship with someone of a different sex: I'm not straight, I'm bisexual
- Gay community: you're only saying that because you want to be a part of the Gay Club, you don't belong with us, you're basically just a straight person anyway
- Bisexual person in a relationship with someone of the same sex: I'm not gay I'm bisexual
- Gay community: why do you feel the need to clarify that? You just want to be one of the straight people, you just want to reassure them that you're Not That Gay, you don't belong with us
- (Irreverent addition) Bisexual person who is single: I AM SCHRÖDINGER'S BISEXUAL.
← Older entries Page 1 of 2106